Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dancing Workshop

I have always had this thought that dancing was the expression of the soul, how one feels or expresses from within outwards. Probably for some people, those thoughts can't come out as the thoughts that was visualized in the mind. Due to that, dancing technique that's portrayed comes out in a very disorderly manner. For example me, I tend to dance to my own to express myself when I am in the room alone, where no one sees me do so. But deep down I wanna do all those popping and like extravagant moves that can impress people too besides my personal time dancing wildly.

Many style of dancing out there, some suit, some don't. Went for a workshop today, out of the few dances that was available for learning for FREE, I picked 2 dances out of 4. Guess it was pretty obvious what I will choose if anyone would have looked at the types of dances being offered on the board. I picked Latin and Free styling. It was kinda fun if only I wouldn't have been so self conscious about my appearance of how I looked while dancing to the music (won't mention what was actually bothering me in my self conscious).

I did enjoy the Latin dance a lot though, only hope for more time...since being away from home for the weekend doesn't help making "attending classes" any easier.

As for now, can only look forward to finishing up this semester with BOMB in a good way.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment