Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Exam Syndrome

It's a vicious cycle of business to boredom..

It has always been like that ever since I set foot at UNITEN. Being an engineering student always have a very heavy downside when you are going thru that particular period of a student, be it the time of assessments, assignments, exams etc or even just taking a rest from the semester.

Can't say I looked forward to the aftermath of exams either. Well, there's much planning going on after finals but after going thru that much experience of boredom over and over and over again. I think I rather just appreciate where I am right now. At least I get to experience it with a good attitude and embrace the value of the days I have ahead of me.

Having my first paper in a week doesn't help me stay cool about my situation. At least the sense of urgency is already there. Just have to pick up the pace in my studying style and technique.

One obvious method that I just had the courage to pick up is making my computer go 'proof' while I revised my work. It was never easy staying away from my computer but when u r in the a midst of working, the wonders of being really into it just keep you going on and on provided there's nothing else in your mind that wants to take a rest ;)

Trial of endurance have to be overcome and excel in for the next 2 and half weeks. I am sure I can do it with God's help. Much more will be coming into the timeline up ahead after this finals. Wishing all my friends who are also in this period of examination ALL THE BEST.

Right now back to the books after seem to be a long time of being on the computer... To be exact an hour have passed since I hogged in this baby of mine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment