Monday, November 28, 2011

Train and tireness

Just got back from subang for a meeting, felt like super restless when I was waiting to go back home on train.

Deep within my mind, the only thing that was floating in my empty yet tired head was to get someone out to yam cha, don't feel like going back since this will be the last day at home for the weekend, then going back to uni for a few days again. Besides, I wasn't too happy about facing my family that often, maybe I wasn't just in the mood, that's all.

Left the train, came back and stared blankly at the computer.

Initially, wanted to do some work before my sudden call this morning to meet up with a pastor down at subang.
But now, after all that had happen at the meeting, I felt too tired and moodless to do anything at all. :(

Anyway, now I think I will just try to get some rest for the period of time that I have and get ready to go back to uni. Hopefully this week will be more productive compared to the last, not to mention I desired to go for the JET camp on 9 december, have to just assure myself that I will be prepared for finals even I give myself time off to have fun and relax :)

No comments:

Post a Comment