Monday, November 28, 2011

Anxieties for camp

Kinda felt good when I heard that Jeff isn't going to australia this december. I wouldn't say that I am sad or happy on either ends since actually I am glad that he might be given this opportunity to attend JET CAMP
and sad since he couldn't enjoy his break down at australia with his precious sister.

Anyway, I was overjoy to know that people still wants to see my sisters there at the camp. But at the same time, I was fearful by the thought that I couldn't convince them to come for it. Anyway, whatever I could do now is PRAY and SEEK the Lord. I was reading something about FEAR and It's Challenges, one of the pamphlets given by my church weekly. I am reminded about the promised land and the giants in it. I am looking at one now, so I will put myself in a position to believe the impossible and see the invisible, which meant to be going by faith into the unknown.

Hopefully by the end of this week, I can get myself to attend the camp, jy and hui, and jeff too, I really am hoping the best from God for this.

Praise the Lord over and over and over again for everything that is now, last time and yet to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment