Friday, December 2, 2011

Prayer and Believing

After a week of praying, seeking and believing that I could go for JET camp. I finally got the answer that I desired which was obviously a YES from my mom. Somehow the downside of it is that, I will have to not attend another camp or conference in the next 2 years till I graduate from UNITEN degree. It wasn't like 'oh if I go means that I could not attend, and if I don't attend then it will be vice versa, it's like regardless I choose to go or not, the result is still the same'... so yeah, I choose to go.

It wasn't the worse of what I could have heard, cause I believed that many things will fall into place in my walk with God if I continue to rely on Him.

I have been also praying for my sisters, JY and HUI to come for the camp as well, not to forget my young friend Jeffrey from church.I heard half hearted answers closing down to the word noooo, mainly due to either parents, financial or insecurity of getting friends while at camp. I keep hoping that they will change their mind, there's another week towards camp and hopefully God will change the circumstances for them to make it. My God did it for me cause I BELIEVE that He would let me go, so why not try to believe something good will happen today to glorify God, praise God always and thank Him, adore Him like He is your world.

Anyway, I won't stopped praying and also believing, hopefully I could talk some sense to Jeffrey, I really wanted him to come, hopefully God will do some sort of miracle. Come to think of it, I did mention that I will follow where God leads me, and it's not His time, then I guess I will also just follow :D


No comments:

Post a Comment