Friday, November 25, 2011

End of semester adversaries

Being in this part of semester seem really hectic especially when there is a dateline.

Was supposedly doing my revision today morning on emd, but alas, I been sitting in front of the computer since I woke up. The last few days was one heck of time I had, have to rush with Malaysian studies assignment, and quizzes and who knows what will come up next.

I have been waiting so dearly for the semester to be over, only have 5 more weeks till finals and after that yippee I am over with this semester, at least for a month. Anyway christmas is coming soon, and I don't have anything I could get for my close friends yet. Chinese New Year will be up next.

Anyway, back to the story, been hard to keep up with my growing developments, in other words, hard to strive a balance in everything I do. I definitely know that I do little when it comes to studies, but more in almost anything else, especially when it comes to spending time doing nonsense. Even bible reading and quiet time seem japedise.

3 things to at least do well in by the time this semester end, but it's hard to accomplish especially when there will be so much to attend to
1. Academically
2. Physically
3. Spiritually

I know that a lot of christians will also have this sort of thing in mind, guess balance is the key to all of it. Not too much of this and too much of that.

I am just hoping that my personal issues will resolve soon. Trying to be a goodie goodie tissue seem hard to do.

Anyway, there's really short time left to actually study for upcoming test and finish my projects and assignments. I just wish that I could get a break soon from all this, even the weekends don't feel much of a break. I still have to think about my studies, and it felt like a nightmare just doing so.

God, this is my prayer, I just hope that I won't have to go deeper into that pot of boiling water, at this level it's already bad enough, but yeah I have to be reminded that Your grace is always sufficient for me to deal with all circumstances that I am in. praise the Lord's Holy name in all that I do, thanks God for being my everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment