Monday, November 14, 2011

Thoughts about zeee FUTURE!

Today's the first day of my week. Somehow this week felt free compare to last few weeks that I have been going thru. But I could still the insecurity at every turn of my life. It's like something will pop anytime soon. I guess life has thought me not to live a life that is just plain idle and happy go lucky. Something could just happen in a flick of an eye.

It's not that true that I am really free, since I still have pending assignments that I am still have uncertainty in doing. I know that I am a guy of plans but never been a guy of actions, so yeah, most work always lay undone or rather last minute.

I also have been thinking about my life ahead. People been asking me what I wanna do for my future, like in masters and so on. Working life and yada yada...

Right now, I am not certain about my life either, but I still recalled a friend once told me, hold on to God and everything will fit into the picture on its own. I now start to see how important it is to form this relationship with Jesus Christ, like a genuine one. It's not about the hurts/pains, dreams, minor problems and whatsoever. It's also what determines your life when you start to surrender your life to God, and also start to be in tune with God's plan for you. He did promise us in Jeremiah 29:11
For I knows the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Yeah, I think I will be holding on to that promise from now on, still can see trials and tribulations coming ahead of me, but my God is greater this I know, for the Bible tells me so  :p

Anyway, I think I need to start getting a bit more serious with my schedules tmr. Praise the Lord for the day I had today, It's been great just to end the day in front of my computer typing out my thoughts.

p.s. felt that my thoughts are being wide open for others to read. is it good or bad? i wonder....


No comments:

Post a Comment