Saturday, November 12, 2011

Morning morning

Now is like freaking early in the morning, it's not like I am not used to it. =(

I just do not want to follow mom to market, just when I wanna rest and have plans on my own, right now still waiting for her like a good boy. Gosh, waiting sometimes is a bliss, don't have to be in such a rush all the time.

Yesterday, I was having the last paper for my test, electrical machines and drives. I think I am owned by that paper. Not sure how badly own though. Whatever it is, I trust God will all I am now. Note to myself, have to prepare 1 week earlier. This is a MUST, no more buts and delays d.

At least one thing is for sure, no more test for a while, which meant one thing at the moment, no more complacency for me.

Now I think I will be off to market with mom, might explain how bad it is after I am back, or maybe it could be better =)

No comments:

Post a Comment