Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Techflow Pot Bless today

Actually couldn't believe that I never felt so free in such a long time. This is so real.

Today was the first time in a long time that I am not on the committee while being at Techflow usual meetings. Just being at the back of the computer make me feel at bliss like literally. I could feel so chillax and think calmly. I guess the only time, I didn't feel so calm was when the projector wasn't working too well that time, it's been a common problem that I faced every Techflow meeting. But this time, Bevon and Alex back me up, helping me find the solution to the problem. So grateful for their helping hands.

Bevon also taught me how to actually change to expanding the screen. It isn't something new to me, but I didn't thought that I could actually shift one of the windows over, namely the pnw slide program. Thank God for something new learn today :)

Lend the book Out Of The Harbour, by Jia Min to a friend. Hoped that she will be inspired by those hand written journals of a wonderful woman of God.

Enjoyed the makan and fellowship, with Sharon, Young, Mei Ling, Julius, Lance, Relwin, and I guess all that have not been mentioned. Finally, I have gotten a set of weighing/testing personalities papers. Long to start it off soon, but I guess I will have to do that around the weekends where I am off the hook. Have to get my bum back to work now.

Gosh, Young already gotten his stuff, when will I get mine.
Frankly, feeling really anxious about getting my phone too, but still haven't set my mind on one yet. God please help me with this decision :)

No comments:

Post a Comment