Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Emptiness in life, absence of God's Word

Felt empty inside for quite a while already, wondering why but came to the answer which is I have not been spending time with God, the word less doesn't even describe the amount of time I spend with God in His word.

After this, I really have to go back there in God's Word, my life seem to be in a mess, not to mention, my thoughts are not upright and I could just say that my spirit is drifting again like what happen before I attended national conference 2010. Tonight, going for TECHFLOW, hopefully by then I will be upright again, although it takes time to be upright again in my walk, I still have to start now or else I won't even know when I will ever be starting again.

I always tell my friends to start, and the same advice goes to all my friends, but I am having trouble doing it.

God, I pray for strength in overcoming my current situation. Your Word in Matt 6:33, "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." So I guess that said it all in my current situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment