Friday, December 31, 2010

new year thoughts...

Guess it’s that time of year again where resolutions are made, new thoughts and goals to be achieved, and so on.
I guess that I have nothing much to really look into, rather, I just want to continue what I have had for the past few months, and I really am looking forward to achieving it, I just really wanna do it, and definitely achieved it.

It’s been said like the 100th time….
-Working out for my physical changes and growth
-spending more time in God’s Word

Definitely know that all this all not just some small decision to make but somehow takes a really big effort and perseverance to do it.

Only could hang onto God in these matters, not to mention, my own effort in it to make it work.
Not forgetting more effort in studies and all….. J

Happy New Year and Happy New Decade Everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment