Friday, December 31, 2010

random weirdness in me

Somehow, I just do not know how to carry out with my so called weirdness problem…
I can’t ask people about me being weird, and also, I can’t tell the whole world about my feelings of being weird
Even the best question which is the weirdest question is “Am I weird?” can’t be asked around just like that.
The definition of being weird in a society is that people don’t get what you are doing in your actions, words, or it could just be anything.
I somehow know deep down inside me that I am different from most people and I somehow am glad about it. But now as life goes on, it seems to be a sad thing from another perspective of mine. I wonder is there such thing as acceptance in man when there is such thing as weirdness in a guy like me.
I know God accepts me for who I am since He is my creator. But when I turn back to my memories, I feel so lost, are they laughing at me or laughing with me?
I really want to get over it.
p/s : I don’t know where or which part of me is weird….

No comments:

Post a Comment