Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Last Weeekkkk.....

I seem to be carrying a lot of things that are needed to update lately, blogs, slides, every week without fail, guess that will train my consistency in doing work.

I remembered that last week, I actually make a resolution about body make over and the best part is that I have started out with my hair when I didn't expect it to start so soon, this year will be a year of change in most stuff that I normally do, like my appearance, my routine of study or daily routine, and most importantly, still struggling in my walk with God.

Even fasting isn't something as easy also, I have been trying to carry it out by my own strength as I realised it was  like that, but no improvement,  I have been on the com ever since, I have so much of excuses pouring out from me about using the com.

Just finished a paper like about a few hours ago, and I guess, I am gonna fight fight fight!!! There are still 2 more papers to go, and I feel so blessed that my friend have send some really encouraging stuff on email. Only statics and dilo lab to go, so GO GO GO!!!

And hopefully this week's captain ball league will be a blast. Have to surrender to God no matter what. It's a sure thing, I realised that I can't depend on myself at all in anything, cause most of the time I screw up, especially without God around to watch me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment