Friday, October 8, 2010

Some random thoughts for the week

Recently, things have not been in order for me, especially this week. I was suppose to start doing preparations for the finals which is at the beginning of this week, estimated to be in 3 weeks or so. I was so caught up with the  Ugly Betty drama, which is so "addictive"... How I wish, I could actually withdraw myself from that drama till like after my finals and continue with it during the 1 month break. I hope that I won't keep going on the road that I am going on now. Speaking of Ugly Betty, I am already starting the final season which is season 4.

Besides that, quizzes keep coming in filling up my time, where I fill it with my studying last minute which is not good, but somehow "soooo me"...

Anyway, I really need to not just put that remaining time to study, but also to put it (invest the most) in reading my Bible. Putting myself in front of facebook isn't helping either, not just facebook, it's just everything about online socializing (Such a waste of time, to put it straight). 


Right now, all I could think of is finishing this Ugly Betty episode that I am watching right now, prepare myself for tomorrow lab report, sleep and wake up early just to clear things up (so that my room will look better than it's been in ages). Other stuff to do include putting myself in position to hear from God, speaking of which, need to spend more time in it.

Timetable needs to arranged this coming Sat during my time slot, cross fingers for the best in getting good lecturers and timetable for meeeee!!!

Things to do for now:
1. read my bible and spend more time with God
2. study for finals
3. clearing up the room
4. arrange timetable
5. finish all possible unfinished assignments

No comments:

Post a Comment