Thursday, October 14, 2010

Absence of Fun

Ok, generally things have not been going great with the word EXAMS!!!
I haven’t gone anywhere close to the preparation state yet, and yeah, you could say that I am somehow distress over it. I get the feeling that I really wanna distant myself from the word EXAMS, but it can’t be helped since it’s hard to run from reality itself.

I was actually trying to get myself in a position to study and revise thru Advanced Calculus after finishing this post on how much uncomfortable I am when it is approaching IT(!).

Look on the bright side, at least the holidays are here, but still no one is going to be around with me, since my close friends are in the amidst of having their A2, which is sad for me.

For now, I need to keep myself of all matters except EXAMS since now, TECHFLOW is kinda off, and I do not have anything much to think about except to finish all the assignments for programming.

Shouldn’t be complaining as I have somehow promised not to complain about stuff.

Going to start off my work now, hope that I could cover up as much as I can.

P.S. this office 2010 seem to rock quite much, still trying but seem interesting, my opinion lor which is.

No comments:

Post a Comment