Thursday, October 21, 2010

Study week!!!

As you can see up there, it says study week.

Just wanna drop by to update to blog since yeah, there have been not much to write about. I realised that I normally update the blog whenever I don't have particularly anything to do, besides doing boring stuff. Right now, I am actually hanging out at the computer lab at my uni, which I rarely go to unless classes, or really have nothing on my mind at all. I have decided to start studying about 3 weeks ago, and guess what, I have only started this week intensively, the last few weeks were somehow a waste of time, I didn't exactly waste my time doing something else, rather it felt like that I was doing nothing at all...

I was hoping that these few days before my finals start which is on Saturday, I could finish up the 3 subjects which are on sat and sun, it felt really overwhelming as I have only tried to do a bit on advanced calculus. I realised that if I have started earlier as planned, I wouldn't have been in such a mess.

Right now, I am wondering how is it like being in the next sem, I keep telling myself every sem before finals that I wouldn't do this kind of work which is last minute revision and stuff. but it keeps happening in the next semester. Wish that I do not have this kind of habit, no techflow or with techflow, I guess it might be the same if I have the same attitude towards work. I can't afford to have this kind of attitude any longer if I wanna excel.

Only 2 days till advanced calculus paper... And I am still not done with my preparation. Also wanna prepared for DE, and circuits, and not to forget C-prog...

Pray for me guys and girls who are reading this, I really could use some support, plus prayer, need to work hard on my side as well. Thank God for this sem, I thought I wasn't able to make it but I guess nothing is impossible for God.

Now need to focus on finals!!!

I guess I will update soon once finals are over, might be on blogger updating again in a week's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment