Sunday, October 3, 2010

Church excitement~a revolution in prayer

Hey guys, I am back to say 'I am back'....weird I know...

Anyway, it's been an interesting week with my last minute studies and everything....padahal I was suppose to study like 2 weeks before my test 2. But thank God and all that I could make it, was really in deep regret even though things went a little better than expected.

OK, coming back to what have happen today morning....

It was something different at church today morning, normally we will have our usual praise and worship, and teaching and all....but today was different, you know when people say we are having prayer today, it will be like "ohhh dear" there goes my morning with boringness, I mean I am being frank here. I feel sometimes, we just have to see what we are praying for and what are the fruits that you wants see after sowing the seeds into the deep, dark mud and dirt of the ground. 

To go straight before myself going OOT (out of topic), we have cooperate prayer, and also cleansing our hearts, and all of us, before praying or doing so, I just have that desire to see the nation change by the hand of God, it felt really exciting to be part of that revival or change that is about to happen. We have our cooperate prayer for Israel, Malaysia, and Klang. Then we have our prayer walk 2 by 2 or 3 by 3. It was awesome to just do that for God, I know that His plans are awesome. And I learn that our blessings are tied to the chosen people of God, Israel, that's why we need to continue keeping Israel in our prayers. 

Bro Philip keeps emphasizing that we need to give what we have which is little, to Jesus, that He will multiple it for others. I guess some of you guys must have been familiar with the story of the loaves of bread, and fishes for the 5000 in John 6:1-14.http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%206:1-14&version=NIV

I am being reminded all the time to give what I have which is little to serve the Lord, and is now being reminded again. I also wanna give all my dreams and everything of me to Jesus, my regrets, my pass, my mistakes and so much more, I only put my trust and hope in Him. One thing is for sure, He never fail to be there for me when I need Him the most, in every time, moment, season and days of my life.

Going to continue putting my trust in Him, and gonna let Him have His way in my life, I really wanna take things seriously especially my personal devotion to Him. I mean my time that is.

But most importantly, I know that my walk will be awesome with God, and He is going to be there for everything in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment