Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CAMP AWESOMENESS!!! WITH GOD IN CHARGED

How should I start??

It's been a few days since I came back from camp. In this post, I really wanna have a little on my testimony, and definitely how faithful and awesome God have been during the camp, and even way before the camp.

I and Chee Lee were the game planners and that also include some miscellanous activities. It was quite an experience not being the person sitting on the side lines, but rather the person who have been part of the team that have been planning for this wonderful camp which was of God's camp. Being a christian who is not on the side lines was what part of what pastor Nirhal, our speaker spoke during the camp. This really make me look back at that time when I first started out as a christian who participates in activities, I prayed that: God, that you will let me served in places where you want me to such as christian fellowships, or at church. I wasn't quite sure how God will placed me to serve for Him but I continue praying. And definitely I was sure that I wasn't ready to start serving because serving requires everything that you have to do it, and it's giving your best to God (what counts the most).

During the camp, I was able to catch most of which pastor spoke of the message that God gave, also I was able to get some things clear which have been a doubt for the past one week, some doubts have been like since a year ago. He, pastor Nirhal, challenged the young people to move to the next level, which was in my opinion live differently from others. This is because people are watching and we, I particularly wanted to make an impact in the live of others, so I tried to make this decision to change, by first getting God to change my inner being. I know that when we change from the inside, the outside will just have to follow as well.

I believed that christians all around UNITEN can impact people around them, if they put God first in their lives, which is definitely Jesus. Jesus was someone who in my opinion was like the white sheep among the black ones which was definitely obvious.

OK, coming back to the camp(ohhhh man, how I have side tracked to who knows which part of the world)... anyway, the games were station games which was decided by me and chee lee, and also the treasure hunt. I love the most which was the fellowship with the foundation students and also some lar of the big boys and girls.

GONNA MISS THE FINAL YEARS SO SO SO MUCH!!!
since this is their last camp... =(

During sharing session, there were many good testimonies that were shared, and all were good and touching... Guess that next year will be a more awesomer camp with God in charge of it. I know it!

The pre-believers, Maldev and Thanesh were really touched and impacted with the way we, as christians have our fellowship, it was definitely a genuine one.

P.S. wish that more christian were like that.... guess there still always were...LOL

I think that's all I could shared for now....all was awesome and God in all circumstances and situation was, am always faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment