Friday, September 17, 2010

just random stuff for the day

Oohhh man....tomorrow we will be leaving for camp, felt quite an intense feeling about it, cause guess why, I am one of the people who is actually in charged and also have been planning for it, I am no longer the one participating in small things, but God is putting me in big things, I really have to learn to trust Him more in order to be able to do all this things, how small or how big they maybe, it's still God business when it comes to doing His work, His will.

Anyway, I am hoping that I could really catch up with my work soon, regret that today I didn't study at all. I was like out almost the whole day, was only around from 5 plus till 7 something....and from 11 plus till now. In between, I went to visit friend at Subang, and one more was watching movie and buying the hamper stuff for the camp....movie was CATS & DOGS 2....It's like one heck of a show, awesome one I will tell ya. Might talk about it in another post....I think, or I might just blog it in tumblr about it...so don't forget to check on the updates....xD

Just thought of blogging all of a sudden, I am definitely feeling really tired now, cause didn't get much sleep last night, even though I have been trying to sleep, but I also been waking up every few interval of hours. Therefore, not much sleep as said.

I really am looking to tomorrow's camp, especially the sessions that is going to be conducted by Rev Nirhal. I really am looking forward to what all that God have planned for me/us in that camp.

I want more of Jesus everyday of my life.

Tomorrow first thing will be reading, and getting ready for replacement lab, then next will be onto the favorite part which is going for camp. Hope that I wouldn't be too bored besides the P & W session and speaker's session.Going to be hungry for God's Word all the way, and hungry for everything about God.

Going to sleep now....Tomorrow is going to be an AWESOME DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment