Thursday, September 16, 2010

being PIC for the first time!!!

Sure it was scary thinking how to coordinate and plan the games. I should really admit that the games were a lot of plannings and preparations to be done, and I managed it well, thanks to my AWESOME GOD!!!
Speaking of anticipating the number of people for this meeting, it was like this games are going to not worked out, like seriously, if including the committee which is about only 11 people minus 1, was about the range of 15 people or so.
So only thing to do was to get everyone to play, and need to cut and add so many parts so that we will finished it on time and able to manage the crowd.
I am really happy that things turn out well, and I definitely give all thanks and credit to God, and not to forget my fellow partner in game planning, Chee Lee, she’s was definitely a big help in some way, I think one of it was getting my high self-esteem since I don’t really have a good one. And to remind myself, the whole committee did a good job encouraging me in some way too. =)
I was glad that all was enjoying themselves. But reminder to self, not to take care of all games by ownself, it’s never a good thing to begin with…HAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment