Friday, June 18, 2010

Trip to Panasonic stadium

Today as I can say it, DI-SAS-TROUS. I cannot describe how bad it was today, but I was thankful even though we were on the road for so long having our roundings around shah alam, we finally was able to get to the place we were suppose to be. Overall we took like about 1 hour and a half to find the place, this was because of me and my friend's stupid judgement of direction, anyway when the proper direction was handed over to the driver himself, my other friend, things went a little smoothly from there. I would admit that his scolding wasn't pretty at all. I mean he was about to explode if you know what I meant but his brother told me that he was already exploding but he didn't beat us up, that was the only exception in this matter.

Anyway, my sisters and I who were sitting at the back seats were terrified with his super hot-tempered character, he remind me of someone close to me. I wouldn't want to address who that person is. I just want to state that we were actually going to kompleks sukan negara (panasonic stadium) and it was in the industrial area. Instead, we were rounding somewhere else the whole time without even realizing that we were in the wrong area.

We kinda have our fun while playing, swimming and having fun in the pool area. Only one thing that was playing in mind from then on was that I really need to put in more effort and consistency, discipline, and time into making my body to look better and fitter, not with all those unnecessary fats storing up in my body which make me look quite unpleasant.

I hope that God will help me make this a reality, I realised that I am tired of people calling me names since I was a young boy till now, even though I might have grown taller, I don't think that I have become any thinner. I take this chance to make myself more productive this semester break, hope that I will drop in weight before going outstation, and drop more by the time my degree starts.

1 comment:

  1. Not easy to find the stadium~ Hope u enjoy ur holiday~ :D

    ReplyDelete