Friday, June 18, 2010

Facing the Giants

I finally was able to watch face the giants, and it was last night. The reason I was not able to watch it before was because, I didn't that it was something that will help me, controversially my insides tell me that it will be something that will remind and awaken me of the things I might not have done in a long time.
This movie was about a coach or I can put it as an individual, that face many problems, generally the needs of his live isn't enough. He wants to provide a decent house, decent car and produce children for his lovely wife, but none of it he was able to give. The players of the football team wasn't going well either in school, he as the coach was being blame for everything and the losing of his team.
Then it came to the time where everything seems like it was going to fail and he was going to fall, then he begin to pray to Jesus to ask for help, and ask, pray for God's guidance and blessing to be upon him. The next day, a man came with a bible in his hand, and told the coach that there will be doors open and there will be doors close by the Lord, and the coach must not be moved and stay put, until God moves him, it is also said that God is not thru with us yet, with him yet in the movie. When God said that He will bring the rain, we must be ready for Him, therefore we prepare to field for Him, the results are up to Him to decide.

I want to honor God in everything I do, because I love Him so so much.

God brought the team very high up to the point where they thought they might fall, I also felt like it when I saw it happening, they were big and humongous, in any kind of football team they will be, and the team that God brought up consist of only weak and small people, but God reminds us that we are weak but strong in Christ and true enough, the people that God brought to the states won the game, it was a close call but God made it happen when we believe and have faith in His almighty power, and believe anything is possible with God, but not with man. Meanwhile, his wife was feeling quite giddy and felt like vomiting, she then went to the doctor and at first found that she wasn't pregnant again, she went out and confess to God that she still loves Him no matter what the circumstances are, and suddenly the nurse who attended to her, came rushing out exclaiming in delight at her, telling her that she is pregnant.
Beside that, there came a gift from a mystery student's parent, before the states championship, and it was a truck that the coach and totally stunt, and thankful for. There was also a boy in the show who was small in size but God wanted to show people that He is strong in him, this could be seen in the last part of the game where he kicked the ball 51 yards away ( his normal was 39 yards).
All I could say and conclude is God is around us and therefore, He is there with us and for us.
With God, everything is possible; nothing is impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment