Thursday, June 10, 2010

After finals and onto break

Hey there, seem to be quite a while of quietness from me already... WOOHOOT!!! "Finals, you and me are done for now, come back some other time." That's right, my finals are over people, now the only thing i could focus on is being with the family, spending time with friends' outing, and best of all trip to Penang...wouldn't want to forget about the body workout that I need to so so so much, hoping that by end of semester break, I would get a better figure than what I am right now.

I think I would give a little of the situation about what happen during finals:




Yeah, so this is what was happening back then, when there was such thing as finals. xD
Yesterday, went to do the moral assignment with my friend, Dinesh, super tiring and the headaches keep coming in, WANNA SLEEP!!! and finally it's done just at the dot 6 o'clock sharp. And Sweetie, Dinesh's cute dog, a golden retriever was on the move all the time, well...not always since she was bored, and she kinda kept us company, the great part was that, I see her and like her like a human child, i's really different when I am around with her, she doesn't growl and she is so so so friendly, never ever do I come across a dog like that in my live, got over my fear of 'dog jumping'. ISN'T THAT GREAT!!!
Finally came back home to sleep, great that we were able to go thru all that, give thanks to God, YOU ARE AWESOME, JESUS!!! Talking about awesome, rallies are coming up and this time I am definitely going for subang rally as well as klang rally, cannot don't go, I am getting older xD

P.S. hols rite now...still deciding what to do? so much to do and still not sure what is needed to be done

Take care everyone and God bless ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment