Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Exams approaching

finals are like super close already, I am still wondering how to start my studies and this is not right at all in all definitions in my dictionary... =(
I can only hope that I am doing the right thing by starting it out by studying for quiz tonight, no more movies, no more distractions, online or any other unnecessary stuff, if possible during the weekdays till my finals comes creeping on that day, it's like less than 2 weeks from now.
tmr having presentation and the other few more quizzes coming up, not helping at all, but what's helping is the momentum to study without facing more trouble than I already can see with my eyes and feel in my heart.
Oh Lord Jesus, I prayed that you would pulled me thru this hard times and give me all the focus I can get from you, that I may not fall on account of other distractions. Give me the endurance I need to face all this challenges, all things are possible with You, Jesus. DO NOT LET ME FORGET YOU AT ALL!!! MY LOVE ONE!!!

God bless to all those out there, have an abundance life and a great walk with your friend, and creator. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment