Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Not enough time....NO!!!!~~

Almost 2 weeks have pass, and I seem to be lacking of something, which is lacking in spending time with God. I thought that this 3 weeks could be that time where I could just sit back and wait for God's presence. Instead, I would go around finding chores to be done, or I will be with my friends outing, or the worse will be on the net doing nonsense, where I could actually used most of the time read the Word of God. I mean it's good doing all this chores and spending time with family and friends, but on the net doing nonsense is definitely not good.

Time is running short and I need to realise this fast before it's too late. Firstly, I only can say that I have only one week plus left till my uni reopens, and TECHFLOW is resuming, have not done much on it yet...AHHHH!!! And most importantly, spending more time with my beloved one...Jesus

I really am sorry for not spending enough time and used it up real carelessly, just hope that this few days and one week will be a fruitful one for me, instead of using it carelessly again and again. I really wonder when will I really learn how to priotise well. I pray that God will teach me to priotise more and put my focus on Him more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment