Saturday, June 26, 2010

Miracle... where to look for it

I finally just ended today, it was really crazy today especially in the morning, and then down to the afternoon, evening and night. Morning was something I would be so thankful of for the time I will be leaving, it will be one of the greatest testimonies where I really cling onto God, it was something that I will never ever forget. I was about to get shifted to another uni which I don't think of it so much since the prices are really high in that uni, and I wouldn't go far in my studies by just being in that uni.

Thank God for everything again I will say. I am going off to be having holiday tmr, if this is not because of God, I won't here doing all this right now. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

where to look for a miracle when you can actually see one in your everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment