Thursday, April 22, 2010

What happen today?

It's like super annoying with my emotions today!!! First, when my calculus test came out today, I was jumping and touching the sky already but when the chemistry papers were given out, I was like being pulled back to the middle of the earth, like some kind of earthworm down there. It's a good thing that it wasn't that hot*being lame*, or else I wouldn't even have the mood to be here right now...maybe sleeping. But I definitely thank God for such a day, I know I have a long way to move on and I have a lot of spaces for improvement (especially for an engineer).

Today roommate wouldn't be around for the night so I would be alone, hope I make some used of my alone time and clean up the room or something. MUET is coming in fast, it was like first they announced it, and it felt like it was only a few hours ago. And definitely I am not ready at all to even face it. I have only gone through the exposure, not even going for the preparation yet and the training for all that. All that I have only focus on is my assignments, presentations and test and its results... *sighed*

Hope everything would be over soon and I want to thank God once again for always being there for me, I want to keep on expressing my love for Him, I just want to do more to glorified Him....come to think of it, I should be grateful with my results, I just need to continue having faith and never ever give up on God. Thanking Jesus for He is always there with me and He would never be changed tomorrow, today and yesterday, the everlasting and unchangeable loving God that I love and have.

Tonight I would be having my discussion for chemistry presentation and the scrapbook would be done well.

No comments:

Post a Comment