Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday~~!!!!

Sister going to church for the second time...WOOOHOOOO!!! not sure what's gonna be installed for my sister at church today, I mean me as well, since you know, I am going there too.

And another thing is that since dad just left for Japan today earlier, I am going to take his car for a ride to the church, since mom also actually said up to you. I am going to uphold my dad's car into God unfailing hands so his car won't be scratch easily. HAHAHA!!!! But it's true...since new cars are easily scratched, and they are really uneasy in some people's eyes.

Then back again to university tenaga nasional, my so called beloved university. So much more coming up, and it's getting pretty exciting, I wonder what's more that God have installed for me in the near future, I am going to be strong facing the rough winds ahead, with Jesus in me. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment