Monday, April 5, 2010

Shifting rooms

I just shifted out of the old and into the new, which is like more comfortable now.

OK....what I am trying to say here, is that I manage to shift into my new room from the old one which I find so much problem leaving in. Sure there were many stuff to clear up, and I want to say that this is my second time shifting in the middle of the semester, and my first was an unauthorised one, since the room was just next door, unlike that particular time, I have to clean up the room and there's so much stuff, the fan especially was like super dirty with all that dirt almost touching my face, EWWHHHHH!!!!!

Anyway, now I am settling in my new room with my roommate and I am quite happy with my housemates, quite welcoming to me and roommate (maybe because I stirred the conversation with them first) and, I really want to thank those who helped my roommate to shift my stuff (which was a lot) out of the room while I was attending MTAF, which was fun but super tiring, I really love the time I used to march with my secondary school friends for competition during sports day. And this marching activity in university reminds me a lot about that time, I thank God for such wonderful memories.

Tomorrow classes are resuming after one night like they normally are, and I think I really need to get some rest and relaxation.... maybe a nice massage would do for my legs... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment