Sunday, April 4, 2010

House havoc....

At night, I really am feeling bad about it since I made my sister angry, talk too much as usual till she almost KA BOOM, luckily she didn't but she is still angry...

I did say sorry since I felt guilty about it, worried later she would close me out completely from her heart, so it's better to ask for forgiveness... and she did, that's something to praise God about... it was like really awesome since my whole feeling about it thing just got wash off....thank God for that, then I carried on studying, during dinner, my dad blame me for using the internet too much and the whole internet couldn't function, I actually think that the server was down and I wouldn't say it was entirely my fault but who cares...at least the good thing is that the internet server is up again and running this morning....WOOHOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment