Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sex and Love workshop realization

Yesterday was quite a day, met a new friend and able to join this workshop called no apologies, OK, I should say it's been a while since I made a new friend and really interested, but definitely it is always torturing when we need to say our goodbyes, I cannot believe I am still being friends and able to mix around with people at the age of 15, that is so like me xD....

Besides that, when I saw this video regarding the premarital sex being a downfall to many others out there, I realise that virginity is one of the most precious thing one can get in their live, and a lot of broken it or I should say screwed it real bad, now they regret, but the point here is that treasure yourself and who you are, don't follow others, and get this straight before jumping into a relationship, "sex and love sounds the same but they are far apart".

So when you want love, don't give in to sex just for this. Keep your sex till after marriage and make sure that you're virgin till then, this applies to girl or guy alike. It is definitely something worth the wait, but also make that your partner loves you for who you are.

I think I have actually got a lot from this workshop, that I attend. It always serves as a reminder from now on to never start sex whenever you are studying or working, especially studying, cause the consequences are severe, and it brings a downfall to your future, goals, accomplishment, and a lot more you wanna achieve in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment