Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Realising me...

I seriously don't understand what's going with me this semester.... it seems that I have been lazing around too much, my tutorial has not been done satisfyingly, and that's like the most obvious thing when I can lazy. I just sit around at the computer doing who knows what or either reading some story books.

I felt even my calculus tutorial which is like the one I usually do also have flaws in it, I just do not have the passion like I used to have back in first and second semester, is it due to the lecturer teaching me, I still just don't get what is she talking about sometimes. I cannot give up yet since I realise this in my routine, just need to change it so that things turn out for the better or for the worse (which I don't intend it to happen). Now my test, quizzes, assignments are piling up and I am rushing for all of it at once. God, I pray that you give me the strength to endure all this mini hardships and let it be a testimony for Christ when I have accomplished it AWESOMELY!!! All glory to God forever and ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment