Sunday, March 28, 2010

Affected by Circumstances

OK....definitely all I could say is that things are starting to be different.

My feelings are starting to kick in, sometimes I feel that I have really bad homesick, maybe it's due to the circumstances I am in right now which is that I need to put up with people who I still cannot get along, I think it's worse than not being able to get along (I don't even know their names) and now their friends are trying to disturb me, (not sure if I am being perasan or not).

Right now when I am here, the only ones I could hang onto are friends that I am comfortable with and Jesus. I know it's hard but nobody have ever said that it's gonna be easy living here (somewhere I am being an alien if you guys out there know what I mean).

Coming back to my feelings, I am starting to feel that I am only attached more to people who I love dearly. My friends and family...u guys know who u are, so I just keep on hoping and appreciating what You have given me, God, today is the present and with whoever it is, I thank you dearly for all of them.



I don't think those are merely feelings, I think the Spirit is working within me to change me, so I am grateful for this change and am ready to take on whatever the world has install for me. Also, I always remind myself that God is with me, so the world cannot overcome me since He who is in me is greater than the one in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment