Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Awesome Teacher and Reminder

Today I learn something important....let's see, it called team work, I kinda learnt it the hard way by going thru a not so satisfying presentation. Yeah, I definitely emo-ed for a while but thanks to a few great and awesome friends, I recovered from it, I know people don't like me when I am emo-ing....everyone hates in reality, SO DON'T EMO!!! HAHAH

I also was reminded that we cannot judge a book by it's cover, I see that word coming into my live again, thank God for always reminding me thru many ways and I am grateful for that, I really need to learn to surrender stuff to God and always let Him break me and mould me into what He wants me to be. Even right now, I am reminded by my brother, Sam, to not compare with others, for these are gifts from God, and I must be grateful to Him.

Thank Him so much, I cannot even express how awesome You are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment