Saturday, January 16, 2010

Unexpectance After Test

Just gotta say that I pulled through the first test well. But sadly to say that there's another test tomorrow and I am definitely not ready for it and here I am blogging away about my 'life'...Yesterday night, it was awesome after the test because out of some conversation about a new song that Jaron heard, I ended up learning to play this song on my guitar, by the help of my roommate, so he keeps helping with the chords in the beginning and in the middle and the end, he keeps stressing about the metronome, because I tend to go off beat all the time, it's normally too fast the strumming, I actually strum faster and faster ( maybe I am getting excited about the song). So ended up he keeps asking me to slow down, reminds me when my piano teacher used to scold for playing not according to the beat...hehe.... He finally tells me that I need to practice till the middle part of the song before he could proceed in teaching me the other half of it, because of that 'problem'. To conclude this, I can say that it was super unexpected to finally learn this song <A Great Song> by Paul Baloche....look it up people, maybe u can find this song.... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment