Sunday, January 17, 2010

Test 2 failure

Today test 2 for physics have not been all that good.... I felt that this is the first time in test that I do not know what I am doing even though I have memorise the formulas and look through some of the stuff related, I have only left out the most important thing which is the past year papers, I normally do them to test myself and give myself the confidence I need before I sit for any test or examination. I entirely forgot the papers and though that I know it all. During the test, I found out that I was in a state of shock and couldn't think of what to do until 5 minutes have past, then I begin to recover bit by bit recalling the formulas, but alas not every formulas reach the surface of my brains correctly, and at the back of my mind thinking 'What should I do, I don't think I got it right either for this question'...but I tell myself to just finish it and hope for the best in this test. God, I really need your strength to pull me through all this havoc. My answers were actually quite close in terms of formulas but not sure if it's the right one or not....

Since I have not done all that well this semester (that's what I felt), I took the initiative to have an aim for myself and tell myself that I have only got 3 weeks till the finals and I am going to start studying a chapter each day starting from tomorrow (NO MORE PROCASTINATION!!!), that word does not exist anymore in this dictionary of mine in whatever I do especially my studies. Besides that, my roommate have been telling me that I have been sleeping throughout half the day, like studying ( not serious at all) and doing something else especially my favourite past time sleeping and checking facebook and msn, how 'hardworking'.... that's all I could quote for now. I thought that I need to change my habit of studying especially to make it not last minute and more of consistency so why not start it NOW.... like literally

P.S. hoping to get above 3.5 pointer to balance up for a good grade during foundation....

No comments:

Post a Comment