Monday, January 18, 2010

Time Schedule...

OK I started planning my schedule for my finals which is in about 3 weeks time, I thought I would start by studying about a chapter a day and some activities like tutorial to make understand better each day but alas not everything work out today even though part of my schedule was carried out smoothly which is my time at the gym, I don't normally go to the gym for workouts but since my housemates been saying that I needed them real bad especially when you want to be in top shape for a guy, I really have to work out. I went there today without anyone actually following me and I was a bit lost at the beginning with what am I suppose to start, so I tried out the cycling machine, something for the biceps and the chest part, and finally the running machine, it turn out great since I was able to complete 30 minutes of running....don't know how long I run though but entirely it was somehow satisfying to me, (feel like doing more tomorrow but need to find time)

During this 3 weeks, I also asked God to show me more about myself and my relationship with Him, I tell myself that I shouldn't be into computer too much due to time constraint, unless there is an assignment to be done. But today have not been entirely good for me because I think that I have been putting too much unnecessary time into facebook and msn-ing with friends which is totally useless and I should have use it to do my studies instead

God, I need all the strength and focus to accomplish my schedule and studies as well as to keep fit and spend more time in your presence reading your word and praying about things so I pray that you would help me to do it without having anymore problems.

Tomorrow onwards would be something different but I hope to be more focus and not on the computer again.

No comments:

Post a Comment