Friday, January 22, 2010

READY FOR MASSIVE CAMP???

Today is MASSIVE CAMP!!! YAY!!!

But sadly I have not finished packing my stuff for the camp yet and I could still sit here and blog about me....wakakaka...

So many people were asking me to take a lot of pictures while I am there but sadly no camera, thought of getting one camera phone at alamanda yesterday but all were either out of stock or better need to order first but majority of the shops were like no I don't sell this model. So I could say it was quite a disappointing thing to go through XD

But still what I thought last night was that God send me there to fellowship and get to know my other brothers and sisters in Christ better, so I have this feeling that my phone and laptop or any other techno gadget would put me a distance away from them which I don't think God wants it to be that way, I hope that this camp would have something there that might answer my questions and might be a calling as well there.

I just hope that all would be fruitful and awesome camp. It's going to be a 3 days and 2 nights camp, but still there are only very few people coming for the camp but I think God has a plan for that and I am willing to trust Him no matter what.

AIYA!!!! HAVEN'T PACKED FINISH YET!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment