Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My awesome camp!!!

    

First of all, this is what I want to say, this camp really is about our purpose.

Most believers of Christ knows that when we were brought here to Earth, born as an infant here. God have already sat a purpose but each one of us to do. But the thing is that where do we start looking for it and how do we look for it.

I personally have gone through this experience and I was also pondering for there are many possibilities here in this topic. When I started pondering about this, I was only a new believer reborn as my new self again beginning of last year. So I didn't really give that much thought about this till I came to know about the camp that was organise by TECHFLOW, this camp's theme was <jalan-jalan cari purpose>. According to Timothy, it was quite a catchy theme when he answered the pastor about our theme.

So to shorten it, the trip to Cameron was fun but very dizzy since it was a windy road up ahead.

And once we were there, I started to feel the fun in a different place far away from the hussy and buzzer of the city in KL. It was cooling too but when night comes, you hope that you were snuggled under your blankets and whatever warm stuff you could get yourself in, for the temperature is super low which is around 25 degrees if I am not wrong.

Since the pass few days there, I have a lot of fun and the fellowship with my fellow brothers and sisters were great and informative. It was also motivational for me to carry out my life since I know that everyone has their own struggles in life, not just me. I can proudly say that I can hang on to someone all the time which is Jesus for He delivers me from sadness and temptation to rejoice in His name all the time.

The pastor's testimonies were an inspiration to others who thought they have failed in life. But the truth is God have been faithful all the time and He would not give up on anyone of us. He would welcome back any of His children that have gone astray and came back.

The games were awesome, thanks to the game masters.

And the makan was really good too, like to thank the people who have prepared this.

The message was clear to me and it speaks to me and reflects on my life where I can let go and start anew. My spirit and passion was also renewed and my fire is burning more than ever.

More than ever is I discovered something new from God and hope He manifest on this new gift He has given me and let this gift glorify His name and edify the people who are around me.

I really thanked the Lord for this fruitful event and it has brought massive changes to part of my life. Praise the Lord forever and ever.Amen!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment