Monday, January 11, 2010

STRESS ABOUT EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD...

I also have no idea what's going with me this few days, it's like I am super stress, I think I must have been bothered with so many unnecessary stuff like friends

Although friends are important but it tend to get complicated when something goes wrong in that relationship. I am facing one right now. All I can say is that I made an honest mistake by making the wrong move and therefore invited this dreadful misunderstanding or who knows. I was brought up by my parents that we should leave behind things which are not beneficial to us, but I believe that friends are not one of them because although we do not actually need them to continue our life but we do need them when we are in time of need. We need them to be there to support us so we wouldn't fall down and never get up again. Ok back to the topic, I kind of annoyed my friend a little, I didn't know what he was thinking about that time with his quiet pose, it was like his serious time but for all I care, I felt like disturbing people at that time and annoying them up, I didn't stop to think about the consequences, it was really stupid I know that. If only that didn't even take place, now I can say that I have lose a friend that I have been quite close with when I was at UNITEN, I only became close to him during the orientation.

Now is like forever and ever not being his friend anymore...the worse is that he doesn't want to accept my apology for what has happen...people are saying that I am sensitive but I think I am not, towards what has happen...

I think I would just move on or else it would cause my heart a lot, and it's really painful with no meaning at all....STUPID RITE!!!

Another thing that was bothering me is my studies, yeah kind of stress out most of the time, because exam is near....so I better some rest for now... till the next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment