Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year spent....

New Year just passed by without anything interesting but yet it was still fast. On new year, I went out with some of my sister's friends, it was a great that I was able to meet up with Sandra, a friend of my sister, who I have not catch up with for a long, long time. Besides that, I met Christina, Ash, Lucas, Yong Wei, and J. Han (of that's the spelling of his name). Anyway, I was able to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 (first movie of the year) XD... while my sister and her friends went to watch Avatar in 2d, quite a happening movie especially in 3d (was not able to catch it because too many people wanted the tickets, could say that I was the unlucky one that couldn't get it). After I was done with my movie, I went to Star Bucks to serve the internet while waiting for them because I went in earlier by about half an hour. Not to mention how slow they can be at planning... XD.

After they were finished with theirs, we went to Penang Nyonya to get some food, and I manage to teach these youngsters how to play this social game called 'slurp'. Then later on, they went up to Popular to look around for some stuff. I just hang around like a monkey, like seriously nothing interesting to do. The only fun part after that was the arcade, I didn't want to go there alone so I waited till it was the right time when I went with the other guys up there while the girls sat around eating ice....hahaha....

I just tried out the racing game, though it wouldn't be interesting to play at all, but ended up fun even though I got rank 7 out of 8 cars (how pathetic).....LOL....

Anyway, I couldn't get pictures throughout this outing so I couldn't find any interesting stuff to post this time as always. Haizzzz.......

Wait till I get my new phone....LOL...just wait

No comments:

Post a Comment