Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunday....

On Sunday, I was supposed to be at church but instead I am stuck at home with family, it's not a bad thing but it's been a long, long time I have not attended church back in Klang and I really missed church a lot, couldn't express how much I love attending church. For me, this is not a duty but a passion, so I couldn't explain myself....hehehe.....

I know family is more important than ministry so I left my passion aside to be with my family. Anyway, I think it's better so that I wouldn't jeopardise my own passion. So I just sit aside and watch pokemon arceus for half the morning, talking about wasting of time precious time when I can actually used it to finish my other necessary work that I have to finish up such finishing my homework or at least catching up with my studies.

Before that, I helped my mom sent her stuff for donation, not her stuff actually but our old, old stuff. Ok.....sounds exaggerating.....but it's just me XD

Do not know what more should I say, but all I can say is that I urgently need a new pendrive, but my stuff is postponed till next week since it's kinda packed up at this time on SUNDAY!!! So my trip to the digital mall is postpone to the coming Saturday.....

I think that should be all I can say....haizzz....what a dull life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment