Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thanksgiving for the first time

Yesterday night, I had my dinner together with the others from the Christmas production team....I was just wondering to myself why was I feeling bad about myself all of a sudden ( this normally happens when I think about myself too much which is not a good thing- being self centred I would say). So there I was running to my own nightmares again whereas everyone else was having fun celebrating thanksgiving, I just like to add in that this is my first time having thanksgiving with friends...wondering when would the time I would have it with family.

So after dinner, I just sat around looking at Mr Mic's house and whatever that was in it.....quite different experience because this is my first time going to a house of my university staff....hard to describe who is he exactly (I only know him a great man who have help and contributed to TECHFLOW since its upcoming..... a lot I would say.... hehe

Ok coming back to the topic....after dinner, they have this sharing session....was a fun time to hear from others especially some long ones from some others where I cannot state their name. In the meantime, I was trying to hide my face due to shyness, weird right; my heart was beating like a car vibrating on the highway. When all of my housemates finish giving their testimonies and sharing, it was to be my turn, so I just said whatever that was on my mind or in simple words anything that was ready to be vomited out to them; something about time management and meeting new people and getting to work with them, exposure of different kind and yeah, it goes on...hahaha

After I have finish my testimony, Barry suddenly decided it was time to go back home to Amanah, so we drove back to amanah.

While on the way back, I suddenly felt like shouting out and praising God's name, that feeling felt so incredible but I was not able to do since we were in a car...and there was no space for me to move around....haizzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment