Monday, December 21, 2009

Pre-christmas...

Christmas is round the corner and I am not getting ready for Christmas yet. The only thing in my life ready for Christmas is church and TECHFLOW friends....hehehe

Anyway, I am only ready within me but not outside of me, who knows whoever thinks of me, but obviously I am not celebrating it openly YET!!! See the word 'YET'....emphasising on it first so that people wouldn't ask me next time when I really get on with it.

I think I might had a great time with my family, cause normally they would choose a place to hangout for a one day family trip...Fraser, Port Dickson, Malacca...the most boring places I wanna be and etc

Tonight there would be a carolling section at one of the orphanages' home so I would be there, hope to see something special tonight.

So many other dinners I cannot attend since there are classes here in UNITEN.... T.T.....anyway there are also things here that I wouldn't miss such as TECHFLOW THANKSGIVING DINNER, and this carolling....etc....hehehe

I hope that I can post up the pictures for tonight's event soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment