Saturday, November 7, 2009

Weekend~~

This weekend is the first one that I come back from university. And I find it a bad time to come home where it is so messy at home, there's not even a proper space to move around except my own room because it's empty. The only thing that I can look forward to is going to church, that is unless I am given the permission to go to church tomorrow due to the condition of my house. The first week at UNITEN for the second semester is starting quite early for me. What I am trying to say right here is that, I need to start doing my studies early due to a lecturer which I likely put it as guidelines doesn't seem to guide me well this semester. Therefore, I need to start early as I have mention before. This is not only the case I am studying early, I also have intensive week coming up for xmas night, so I need to be consistent in my work.

Oh yeah, this reminds me, if anyone who is staying in Amanah at Uniten, please keep a lookout for my friend's ID, Andy Tan Gar Vin, thanks for your cooperation...hehe... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment