Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One of the enjoyment and tiresome weekdays~~

Hey yeah, I just came back from classes, today was kind of hectic with all the tutorial cramping together, then right after coming back, I would be out again with the rest of some seniors from TECHFLOW, and some foundation students as well.

Anyway, I just tried playing futsal just now and guess what, I manage to do good. This game was the first football/futsal game I ever play since I was a young boy, like around primary school. So I have always thought that I am never good in using my legs to play ball, I was shock that I was able to play a little just now and I was glad that I have fun doing it.

I was to thank my friends for letting me have a chance at playing it. I am really grateful to you guys and you know who you guys are. I do not need to reveal your identity for you...LOL!!!

In about 2 minutes, I am going out with my friends so I would be posting this up, as this is where I am stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment