Friday, November 6, 2009

Seeing something moving among us....

It's not easy to spread the Word of God but I am still trying to do it every now and then when there is an opportunity to do it. I have just managed to sit and talk to my classmate about God and his plans. It was fun to see that he was interested in what I was going to say in my speech about God even though he is a non- believer of Christ. I hope there are more chances now and then. And yeah, I also hope that God would be my guide and the provider of my speech to my friends or anyone else I am talking to about God. Praise the Lord for being there with us and being the provider for everything.

Anyway I want to tell every Christians and believer of Christ to not give up on God. He is always there and He won't give up on you as well. Have hope that you would be the light that would shine in your territory. Let everyone shine with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment