Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ENNF experience

Yesterday, I have my first foundation in English class… we met our lecturer that would be guiding us for the rest of the tri-semester which was known Madame Nurshuhaida or more commonly known as Madame Aida.
My only opinion is that she gave a great impression on our first class and I think I like her very much. I thought that I didn’t need to take English lessons anymore but I can say that I was wrong pretty much…. :P…. she does not only teaches basic English but she also teaches ways or methods of pronouncing words correctly…like for example consist of, people tend to pronounce it ‘con’ whereas it is suppose to be pronounce as ‘khen’. Other than that, she also teaches us to have skills called note taking skills where most university students or I could say all of them must have it as one of the surviving equipment in the university…without it, the chances of surviving in the university is pretty low….but that does not mean that there would be many people dead in the university…. What I am saying is that people won’t get good grades and good notes for revision since they might be slow in copying down what’s in front of them in the lecture hall or classroom….
There are also skills known as critical thinking that are very crucial for us to succeed in our carrier as an engineer or someone who is specialize in a certain field like in medical, psychology, or who knows….
Overall, all I could say is that she is great as an English teacher….just wanna make me feel like doing well for the subject…..haha….actually I am saying this for all subjects I am taking…that’s all for now I think….

No comments:

Post a Comment