Monday, July 20, 2009

First Group Assignment....Disastrous!!!

I am still actually in my class currently, listening to the other group’s slogans and titles. Today, in English foundation class, Madame Aida, our lecturer gives us an assignment to form a group and to ‘produce’ a company….using this opportunity, we used many of our ideas and brainstorming to create some of the ideas here and there….. my group mates were overall my housemates from hostel but one of them is an international student….(give a round of applause)…swt…crapping as usual… my group consists of 3 of my housemates and another as I had said international wanted to be called Brad Pitt…creative way of addressing I though…
It was also great about people being able to work in a group and get to know one another better….the best part of it is that people are able to join their ideas to form a ‘super’ idea into something superior… the name of my group is STEP ↑ also known as Superior Technology Engineering Professionals…funny rite that we came up with this name… it was recently used in one of the Christian rally at one of our neighboring school HIN HUA….guess most of us especially those from klang would know where is that school located…overall I would put that many have done their brainstorming session and came out with the best results….so well done to you guys
After all that, comes the most ‘so called’ hardest part of the assignment which is to produce a proposal….its kinda new thing for me so I called it hard…cross my fingers that I and my group/house mates are able to finish the proposal and presentation before the test or the end of the fifth week…. I really want to make it for the MASSIVE CAMP organized by TECHFLOW….pray that I make it in time so I would not get left behind and miss out on all the fun…
Ok I think I got to go for my resting period since its almost midnight, (I didn’t manage to finish the whole thing in class so I continue my things elsewhere and at different time) :p


Here are some of the pictures that I took during the class:




No comments:

Post a Comment