Thursday, July 9, 2009

1st week in UNITEN

1 week of orientation at UNITEN really makes the apartment and university a much more different feeling to live in. Getting to know more people also gives you a different feeling entirely, moreover with so many people from all over the country and maybe part of it, a different country and culture as well, for example from Iraq and elsewhere…
I was wondering when I am going to stop being too enthusiastic because being enthusiastic means partly talking too much and many people do not like it if some of us tend to talk too much…
Generally, our ‘feci’ always wake us up without failed every morning at 5 or so (I sometimes sleep till 6)…. At first, I and the other students were partly furious about always waking up at a time where I m still in dream land but as time went by which is only in a couple of days, I learnt that this is all part of getting ready to be a scholar. As you can see, not many students are very discipline, to make up early and make priorities and things like that. So it is up to the facilitators to help us out and kinda spoon feed for one last time before we enter into a whole new world and life as a university student. Being punctured is part of the most fundamental behavior if we want to have success.
Besides waking us up early, we also have our daily scolding for we are always not on time or not participating or not discipline. Either way, they would scold just because they need to get tough on us to get our attention. Being tough on us is not part of their intention. It is for the sake that we would learn from these mistakes. Being a UNITEN student is definitely not easy as we need to live up to their expectations in this university. If not, we would not tend to survive in this university and get kick out in time.
We have team work, group discussion, group cheer, and many more. It was satisfying thinking that I have overcome all those very well….so now its time to focus on my studies….lol
I think that’s all I can share currently….more to come if there’s any on my mind….wakaka =)

No comments:

Post a Comment